This course provides awareness of various modern offshore operations and management processes, tools and techniques utilised by petroleum, gas exploration and production organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Oil engineers; process, production and project managers; and commissioning engineers, HR managers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Explore oil and gas offshore operations environment risk-management
- Understand offshore procurement and material management
- Comprehend equipment and asset management
- Understand offshore operations and logistics management
- Evaluate offshore safety and document management
- Identify offshore operations techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment