This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of oil and gas production fundamentals and the critical production issues and challenges in this rapidly, ever-changing oil and gas industry.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the oil and gas industry, including business development managers, contract negotiators, business analysts, government officials in energy institutions, energy strategic planners and investors.
- Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify oil refining and gas processing management fundamentals
- Comprehend the scope of oil and gas processing
- Understand oil and gas production and processing management systems
- Explore the economics of oil refining and gas processing management
- Manage the risks in oil and gas processing
- Identify current oil and gas exploitation and marketing issues
- Identify and manage the risks and opportunities in the oil and gas industry, appropriately