This course provides delegates solutions for key power plant and process facility management challenges, such as new operations management technologies, lack of cohesion and visibility across plant processes, inconsistent work processes, inability to anticipate and avoid incidents, and difficulty in maintaining alignment between production and customer orders.
Who Should Attend?
Power plant operators and trainees, maintenance personnel responsible for emergency operation, power system dispatchers, project managers and officers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand power plants operations and processes
- Comprehend power plant performance measure
- Identify and evaluate the challenges of operating a power plant
- Employ power plant operations risk- management
- Implement productivity and quality control
- View the interconnections between power plant systems
- Explore power plant operational health, safety and environment