This course prepares delegates to apply HSE management systems in the oil and gas industry. A rich variety of tutorials, exercises, videos and case studies are used to support the learning in realistic situations. These come together to ‘challenge’ participants in the lifelike scenario of our case study facility, GENergy Limited.
Who Should Attend?
HSE professionals wishing to develop their practical applications skills, operations Managers, engineers, supervisors, project managers, and all staff who have the responsibility for designing, implementing, or supporting HSE management. This is an essential course for persons in a supervisory role in an operational environment. Some prior knowledge of HSE management-related topics is desirable but not essential.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise policy and strategic objectives
- Identify legal and other requirements
- Understand planning and procedures
- Identify and evaluate contractor controls
- Know how security is involved in energy management
- Comprehend emergency preparedness and response
- Implement Performance management
- Know how to effectively complete incident reporting and investigation
- Understand audit and management review
- Identify a broad coverage of principal HSEMS elements, including leadership and commitment
- Evaluate risk assessment and management
- Understand ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other common HSE-MSs standards