This course is designed to provide awareness of various aspects of offshore safety management processes and risk assessment tools and techniques that are applied by petroleum, gas exploration and production organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Energy HSE professionals, oil and gas engineers, operators, business directors, project managers, commissioning engineers, fund managers, HR managers and new management professionals moving into facility operational and management positions.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand operations environment risk management in oil and gas industry
- Identify key issues that affect oil production and processing
- Evaluate ISO 17776: International standards
- Process techniques for hazard identification and risk assessment
- Comprehend offshore operation management
- Understand an introduction to OPITO safety standards
- Investigate offshore risk management
- Identify marine safety principles and controls