This course is suitable for anyone wishing to learn about gas regulation and/or tariff design. National domestic gas production and markets around the world are expected to increase dramatically, particularly in monetisation and commercialisation. This course provides an understanding of the commercial, regulatory and technical aspects of natural gas to help participants to drive forward the gas market business effectively and competitively. After completing this course, each student will have an understanding of economic gas regulation and the basics of how to regulate the commercial activities of gas enterprises.
Who Should Attend?
Government and parastatal officials involved in the regulation of energy or gas enterprises, company executives involved in regulated activities, and operational managers, all of whom deal with regulation or its effects in their daily operational roles.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand gas value chain
- Identify the types of gas pricing and strategies
- Implement tariff design principals
- Discover types of final tariff
- Identify cost allocation methodologies
- Explore international comparisons
- Comprehend legal and contractual framework and regulatory framework
- Understand trading and supply