Aims and Objectives
At the end of this course, delegates working at height will be able to:
- Properly plan and organise
- Assess competency of those working at heights
- Identify and assess the risks from work at height
- Work equipment is selected and used correctly
- The risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled
- Equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained.
- Health and Safety at Work
- Act Working at Heights Regulations
- Accident Reporting
- Prevention and Investigation
- COSHH Fire Prevention
- Risk Assessment
- Method Statements
- Manual Handling
• Access Equipment (i) Steps and Ladders (ii) Towers (iii) Scaffold (iv) Harnesses
(v) Machines (MEWPs) (vi) Cradles (vii) Roof Protection
Target Audience: All those required to work at height using a harness as part of their job.
Certification: Delegates who successfully complete this course, including the practical assessments will receive a CTS training certificate
|No 82 Allen Avenue, Second Floor, Wuraola House, Ikeja.
||Nov 24 - 28 Nov, 2014
Mrs Funmi Adegbola, Mr Dapo Omolade