The strengths and different perspectives that women bring to organizations are largely unacknowledged, mainly because women do not know how to present these skills in an effective way. Often being a female is seen as a disadvantage, but it can be turned into a very distinct advantage, if you know how.
To provide a training program that will give women an edge so that they can compete and win leadership roles in their organization.
- Know yourself - who do you admire as a leader and why? Learn ways to model their behaviour and inspire others
- Styles of leadership - what kind of leader are you? What kind would you like to be?
- Team building exercises - how to motivate your team and give them a sense of ownership of your projects
- Communication skills - active listening how to get the most out of conversations - use of storytelling rather than memos - the importance of body language in a global society
- Goal setting and how to achieve them weighing up risks
- How to deal effectively with conflicts
- Time Management make the most out of your day, especially your meetings