Administrative Functions and Office Management Course
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 17 - 21 Aug, 2015
A training to deliver the requirements of Administrative Officers, so they are brought up-to-date with what is expected of them at all times. The contents will make administrative staff to be highly proficient in their business support functions.
- Central Competencies
- Routines of an Administrative Officer
- Telephone usage
- Mail services and deliveries
- Keeping of accurate records
- Provision of business and logistics supports to line managers
- Getting organised and setting priorities
- Managing self for effective use of time.
- Managing the Boss
- Travels and Protocols management
- Financial Prudence
- Procurements and management of company assets
- Contract and vendor management
- Petty cash management
- Management of stationeries
- Cost containment techniques.
- Managing Relationships
- Interpersonal skills
- Communicating effectively – Written and Oral
- Government and Community relations
- Grooming and personal carriage
- Workplace behaviours and comportment
- Work ethics and personal commitments
- Improving your self worth.
- Records and Confidentiality
- Records keeping and good memory
- Documents and mails handling
- Files Management and Information Retrieval
- Maintaining corporate secrecy and confidentiality
- Business Continuity Assurance
- Office ambience
- Health and safety issues
- Total Quality orientation
- Facility maintenance.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.