A Manager's Personal Effectiveness
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jan 28 - 30 Jan, 2015
This course is about what managers can do specifically to improve their individual effectiveness and enhance productivity for the organisation. The programme contents have been developed around seven “Key Questions” which managers must continually answer for themselves. The questions are:
- What have I been hired to do?
- What results are expected of me?
- What can I do to make a real difference in the organization’s fortunes?
- What are my bosses’ Critical Result Areas?
- What Critical Result Areas should be for my sub-ordinates?
- What do I value most in my life?
- What do I want to achieve my - goals: Long term? Short-term? Professionally? Socially?
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.