Branch Management Course
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 17 - 20 Nov, 2015
Branch managers should create more customers, attend to more complex demands, sell more volumes and manage their subordinates.
To keep an eye on performance, branch managers must make their branch members perform for profit.
- Branch Manager’s Role
- Performance Management
- Problems Solving
- Technical Expertise
- Employee Development/Training
- Assuring Quality
- Optimal Resource Availability
- Maintaining Health, Safety & Environment
- Promoting Change
- The Branch Manager’s Jobs
- Understanding forces that affect the business
- Keeping a top-of-the-range Customer Service
- Branch Manager’s Leadership Skills
- Understanding leadership powers and their uses
- Challenges of a Manager
- Knowledge of Basic Finance
- Cost controls
- Credit management
- Performing for profit
- Setting Targets for Branch Staff
- Managing People
- Appraising subordinates performance
- Branch reports
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.