At the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of machinery of government
- Conduct government business using various communication systems
- Analyse the present approaches and strategies for improved Public Service delivery.
The topics to be delivered include among others:
- Overview of Machinery of Government
- Public Service Reforms
- Performance Contract
- Public, Private Partnership (PPP)
- Public Procurement
- Public Service Rules and Financial Regulations
- Code of Conduct and Ethics for Public Officers
- Drafting, Minuting, Memo and Official Letter Writing
- Speech and Report Writing.
Target Audience: The Workshop is designed for Public Servants on GLs 08 - 12 in the Federal, State and Local Government Services.