Wodia cordially invites you to our Effective Customer Relations That Promote Patronage Management Training Program holding in Lagos, Nigeria.
The effective customer relations that promote patronage training programme addresses:
- Overview of Customer Service and its effects on organizational set up
- Customer is KING-developing Proactive Policies and Procedures
- Tools of e Trade- Telephone, Voicemail, email, memos etc.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Competence
- Empathy, Persuasion-
- Dealing with difficult and demanding Customers without alienating clients
- Stress and Anger Management
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Competence.
- Empathy, Persuasion-Dealing with difficult and demanding Customers without alienating clients.
- Developing Customer Support Strategy.
- Organization skills.
- Clients and Stake holders Management
- Utilizing Computer Applications in customer performance management.
- Emotional Intelligence in customer relations.
Who Can Attend?
Marketers, Customer Service, Human Relations Officers, Sales Staff, Public Relations Officers, Liaison Officers
Payment Details: After confirmation of Participation, please pay the sum of N35, 000 per head to Zenith Bank, Account Number 1012416876 in favor of WODIA Training Institute.
Kindly confirm participation before payment by calling+234 (0) 802 307 9485 OR +234 (0) 813 375 4358. You could also send us an email using the “book now” button
After confirmation of participation, payment should be made into any Branch of Zenith Bank
PLC. Account number 1012416876 in favor of WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) before program date.
FEES include Tuition, Writing Materials, Resource Materials, Group Photograph, Conference Bags, Certificate of Participation, Tea and Lunch.
The methodologies adopted for training at WOTI include Lecture, Role Play, Case Study, Discussion, Demonstration and Project Methods among others. They are designed to suit the audience to make learning user friendly.
Training Aids to be used include projectors and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers and other multimedia to facilitate learning.
Over 900 companies within and outside Nigeria have sent more than 12,000 participants to
WOTI's training programs.