The general objective of the workshop is to improve the knowledge and enhance the skills of participants in the realm of performance improvement techniques in a dynamic environment.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to;
- Identify performance management and improvement issues in organization
- Develop skills for performance improvement
- Explain the effects of poor performance
- Discuss the strategies of enhancing effective performance
The content of the workshop covers the following topics;
- Performance Management Issues in Organization Management by Objectives and Target Setting Performance Management Indicators
- Team Building and Team Work Strategies
- Managing Process of Performance Improvement
- Work Measure and Standard Performance Review
- Approaches Leadership and Motivation
The workshop is designed for Directors of Administration, Human Resources Managers and other Senior Management Staff of the Public and Private Sectors of the economy.
Lecture, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.