The shift from product to brand orientation along with the benefits attached to the shift appears to have encouraged many firms to become a lot more discerning about the presentation of their image. While the adoption of branding as a formidable marketing tool continues to grow in financial services, FMCG and mobile telecommunications, a significant proportion of businesses in highly conservative sectors such as construction, healthcare, publishing and more still find it difficult to craft a push towards brand orientation.
This two-day brand management seminar is designed to endow managers responsible for brand management with a deeper understanding of how business organisations and their products can be reconstructed to dominate unique market positions that cannot be easily imitated by competitors.
- Brand Power: Building a strong brand
- Brand Management in the Service sector
- Brand Positioning and Repositioning
- Strategic Approaches in Brand Management
- Brand Personality Development
- Brand Naming
- Luxury Markets in Africa
- Time for Brand Consul to be reborn
- Team leaders and middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organisations whose roles require a good understanding of brand management practices
- Marketing communications professionals interested in having a broad understanding of how to develop effectively differentiated brands.