Devising and implementing appropriate strategies and effective communication for customer management will result in creation of value for customers, achievement of strategic company goals, and enhancement of competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This course is designed to provide participants with the essential tools not only to achieve breakthrough customer service, but also to lay the foundation for an innovative and dynamic work culture tailored to the exacting demands of the clientele. The focus is on managing customer expectation, delighting the customer, effective relationship management, and understanding the barriers to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Customer Service Culture
- Effective Communication in Customer Management
- Creating and Communicating Value
- Barriers to Value Creation
- Customer Service (Best Practice) across the globe
- Telephone Techniques
- Managing Complaints and Feedback (Handling objections and complaints, feedback and knowledge management)
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- The Social Media and Customer Service
Individuals from medium-sized businesses, NGOs and large corporates having customer-facing functions with, at least, two years’ experience in a customer service role, serving consumers, retailers and other end-users