Fraud is better prevented than. Though, very strong internal controls procedures can prevent some fraud but the fraudsters themselves study the controls in place and find ways of perpetrating the act. This workshop shall focus on fraud prevention strategies. It shall also deal with various ways of fraud detection strategies and tactics.
Compliance officers, audit officers, heads of strategic business units, accountants, finance professionals among others.
- The canons of fraud and its elements
- Simulation of potential fraud and prevention strategies
- Simulation of fraud and detection strategies
- The optimist and pessimist approaches of potential fraud and the way out
- The reality of fraud occurrences and mitigating effects v Case study