There is need to always improve the way businesses are conducted. Strategies for this continuous review of the ways businesses are run is a must to keep up to date developments in the global arena. Evolving the new business concepts with a view to remaining relevant requires a lot of concepts and strategies.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be exposed to the contemporary business concepts to remain relevant and remain on top of competitors.
Heads of strategic business units, officers who handle small units in their organisations, general managers, senior managers line managers among others are required to participate in the workshop.
- Art of thinking big outside the current capability of the organisation
- Steps to evaluating the latent opportunities in the economy
- Stepping on the threshold of financing organisation projects above the limiting factors
- Competing with rival companies by instituting sound cost reduction strategies
- Exploring outside sources for good business plans
- Inheriting good business plans of employees who have left or are still in the organisation