Administrative and leadership skills are key to leading others in every department. There are contemporary issues that need to be addressed given the changes in the economic, information communications technology. The ways things are done are continuously changing hence the need to adapt to the changing environment. This training will address the administrative and leadership challenges in the evolving environment.
Supervisors in all strategic business units, heads of department, heads of units, admin officers, human resources , production supervisors, logistics supervisors, branch managers and officers and those who want to sharpen their administrative and leadership skills.
- Practical administrative and supervisory characteristics
- Choosing and building peculiar models of supervision
- Harnessing the individual capabilities of subordinates
- Effective leadership qualities in bringing the best out of the choosing team
- Sustaining practical models of supervision
- Aligning the corporate objectives with administrative and supervisory roles
- Case study, questions and answers