Whether a company is a operating in a monopoly market or oligopolistic market, finding and retaining its customers require specialized skills. These skills require a very calculative effort and human skills to excel in this venture. Many customers are lost to other companies. If the specialized strategies and tactics are employed, the customers abound everywhere. It only requires the discerning mind to explore the latent opportunities as well as the right medium to locate them. At the end of this training, participants will be trained on these skills to find and locate the customers as well as retain them.
Marketing and sales executives, marketing and sales field staff, sales representatives, distributors, advertising executives and those wishing to build good career in marketing and sales.
- Potential customers scanning and direct spotting
- Art of using existing customers to win new bigger customers
- Utilizing the expert advice on finding new customers
- The myth about untapped opportunities to explore new customers
- Reinforcing attractive offers to win new customers Case study, questions and answers