The objectives of the workshop are to enable participants:
- Identify different types of Fraud and Corruption in the Public and Private Sector Organisations
- Assess the Effects of Fraud and Corruption on their various Organisations
- Examine New Dimensions to Fraud and Corruption in Organisations
- Adopt the Strategies for Prevention, Detection and Control of Frauds
- Apply the knowledge of Computer in Detecting and Preventing Fraud in Organisations.
- Transparency and Accountability in the Management of Government Business
- The Impact of Fraud on Government and Nation’s Economy
- Typology of Frauds and Corruptions
- The Roles of Fraud Control Agencies
- Ethical Considerations and Violation
- Investigating Procedures
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Techniques
- Financial Control and Regulations
- Writing Investigatory Report
The workshop is designed for Accountants, Finance Officers, Auditors, Stock Verifiers, Wages and Salaries Officers, Personnel and Administrative Officers in Ministries, Extra-Ministerial Departments, Parastatals, Local Government Treasurers and other government owned agencies.