Leveraging People as Source of Sustainable Competitive Advantage
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 06 - 10 Jul, 2015
In this seminar, participants will learn what empirical research has demonstrated, which is that the quality of strategic outcomes usually has more to do with how effectively the internal performance engine of the organisation runs than the content of strategy. Most strategies are good but poor organisational and individual performance results from a complex interplay of the dynamic determinants of the climate within the organisation - the culture and values in the organisation, leadership behaviour, structure and organisational processes. They will see that there is a strategic battle within the organisation to be won and for which they are responsible, which is just as crucial as the external competitive battle that dominates the attention of management in Brand Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Understanding Performance at Three Levels
- Individual, Functional and Organisational Performance
- The Nature of the Battle Within. Causes and Remedies of Performance Leakage in Organisations
- Leadership Brand for Competitive Advantage
- HR Leadership and Functional Competencies
- A Strategic Lens on the World; Dealing with how PESTEL Affects People as well as the Performance Engine
- Understanding People Impact Assessment and how to use this for Informed and Proactive
- Decision making when Major Business Decisions are being Made
- Organisational Capability Building
- Leveraging Technology and Innovation for HR operational delivery
People Leadership Brand Advantage is for senior HR managers with functional responsibility for their organisational HR functions or strategic parts of the HR function such as Talent Development and Organisational Development.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.