Globalisation, economic uncertainty, stiffer competition and the general complexities of today's business are compelling CEOs to depend on inter-disciplinary diversity-based strategic thinking for organizational success. The teaming behaviour exhibited at the executive level dictates the level of teamwork for the rest of the organisation as the C-suite leads the direction of teamwork mental model development in the organization, as well as the nature of group frame development.
The seminar Executive Team Leadership (ETL) is designed to impart the critical skills required to build and lead an effective executive team, and replicate this model of teamwork down and across the organisational pyramid.
- The Dynamics of C-Suite Teams
- Fundamentals of Good Leadership
- The Leadership Process
- Visioning and Goal-Setting
- Leadership and Relationship Management in the C-Suite
- Curbing Functional and Cultural Myopia
- Generating Synergy through Diversity Management
- Managing Emotions and Egos
- Building a Culture of Developmental Relationships
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Understanding and Managing Team Roles
- Managing Conflict
- Cultural Intelligence
- Teamwork in a Challenging Economic Environment
- Managing With Power and Influence
- Curbing Negative Political Behaviour
CEOs and direct reports to CEOs of large organisations as well as mid-sized organisations experiencing a growth surge. Participants should have attended the Building and Leading the Team (BLT) seminar or a seminar with equivalent programme content, as the content of the ETL seminar is built on knowledge acquired from a seminar like BLT. It is highly recommended that CEOs attend with their reports to create the initial bonding that will be continued after the seminar.