The Human Resource Department is charged with attracting and retaining the right people and developing and managing an organisational culture that enables superior performance in a sustainable manner. The quality of human resource systems and processes affects employee motivation and performance.
This programme is designed to provide human resource professionals with the skills they require to design human resource systems and processes which not only fit the business strategy and create the context for superior performance, but also give the business a sustainable advantage over its competitors.
- The Changing Role of the Human Resource function
- Effective Recruitment and Selection Techniques
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Identifying training needs and developing a Training Programme
- Job Analysis and Job evaluation
- Total Reward Management
- Building Employee Commitment in a unionised environment
- Improving Human Resource Processes
Human resource professionals who need to develop the skills they need to create the context for superior performance in their organisations, and managers who seek a career in human resource management or need specialist knowledge of human resource management.