At the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Formulate financial policies and strategies for Public Enterprises
- Analyse programmes/projects and Financial proposals
- Conduct effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Manage the inter-relationship between finance and other departments in the organisation
- Utilise computers in financial analysis and management
This course is designed for senior and top officials on GL.13 and above handling Financial Management matter in Public Enterprises parastatals, Corporations and Government Agencies at the Federal, states and Local government levels .The course is equally relevant for officers in the Private Sector, Financial Institutions, Multi-National Corporations, NGOs and CBOs who deal with financial matters. Those who have attended the Public Enterprise Financial Management Course in ASCON can also apply.