The main goal of the workshop is to equip the participants with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude of organizing an office to provide the optimal efficiency and effectiveness that is essential to the smooth running of the organization.
The workshop contents among others include:
- Office Management Function
- Records and Information Management
- Effective Communication in Office Environment
- Office Systems and Procedures
- Office Accommodation and Environment
- Human Relations Skills
- Space Management
- Ethical Behaviour in an Office
- Measurement of Performance
- Computer Application to Office Management
The workshop is designed for Office Managers/Administrators, Confidential Secretaries, and Personal Assistants in both public and private sector organizations.