The broad objective of the workshop is to develop a group of officers who will be able to package a good proposals and letter of intent.
Specifically, participants at the end of the workshop will be able to:
- Write “winning” proposals
- Analyze the selection procedure of proposal
- Write a good request for proposal (RFP)
- Differentiate between letter of intent and a proposal
- Describe the activities to be carried out by the client or by the consultant.
- Assess what will be required during the “bidders” conference.
- Discuss the professional and non-professional fees in a proposal.
- Package proposals of high standing
Topics to be covered include
- Managerial functions
- Overview of proposal writing
- Letter of intent and request for proposal (RFP)
- Technical proposal
- Management proposal
- Cost/financial proposal
- Work breakdown structure
- Bidders’ conference
- Presentation techniques
The Workshop is designed for officers on Grade Levels 08 and above who are in charge of Project Planning and execution, packaging proposal to access grants, loans and aid for the development of the country and states and specifically for their organizations. Also, Officers of client organizations who assess and evaluate “expression of interest” and “proposal” will find the workshop worth the while.