At the end of the National Forum on Data Corruption, Prevention and Management for National Transformation, participants will be able to:
- Understand what constitute open data
- Understand and internalize the salient attributes and instruments for data design, administration and analysis
- Manage the transition from static to live data to forestall corruption
- Identify the intricate linkage between accurate data and good governance
- Acquire skills in data packaging and the dissemination of research findings to prevent unauthorized access
- Underscore the need for sublime data for the achievement of the transformation agenda of the present administration through appropriate management skills and techniques.
- Types and Sources of Data
- Instruments for Data Gathering
- Sectoral Data Analysis
- Data Presentation
- Skills in managing Data Bases
- The Development and Management of Data Bank
- Data and Decision Making for National Transformation
- Problems of Data Management in Nigeria
This forum is open to all officers in the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics (PRS) in both the Public and Private Sectors of the economy and all others who have responsibility for data management and the dissemination of research findings.