Employee engagement emerged as an innovative solution to the challenge of achieving optimal employee performance. It promised to harness employee’s potentials and focus all their energy on the business in order to achieve superior performance through creative and innovative solutions.
However, it is a great debate today whether employee engagement which has been around the business circles for sometimes now, has any value for business or is it just another fad.
This workshop would provide fresh insights into the concept, drivers and strategies for delivering on the business promise and challenge participants to rethink their approach to business performance.
Delegates on this programme would among other things:
- Rethink employee engagement concept, drivers and strategies
- Appraise the success or otherwise, of employee engagement initiatives and identify critical factors responsible
- Identify business expectations and value deliveries
- Clarify the scope and boundaries of employee engagement
- Learn how to develop fit strategy for achieving and sustaining business performance
|DUBAI, Grand Hyatt Hotel
||Mar 10 - 13 Mar, 2015
07012318336, 08121006632, 08034064263
1. Adrian Gostick, Employee Engagement expert, US and New York Times Bestselling author of several books on leadership, Employee Engagement and Organizational Development 2. Ethel Kuuya, Principal, Advisory-K, Zimbabwe 3.Tunde Lemo, Fmr. Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria