PearlCon Training, the training arm of PearlMutual Consulting Limited, is pleased to invite you to participate in the Credit Risk Management Training.
Our trainings are designed and delivered to provide a hands-on learning experience, as our experienced faculty members use case-studies, exercises, group discussions, and explanatory notes to deliver robust sessions. Gain a solid grounding in credit risk fundamentals with the tools and techniques is required to perform a credit analysis - utilizing analytical tools to project future performance.
Our four-day program is ideal for investment professionals, research analysts, corporate bankers, fixed income analysts, and credit analysts
At the end of the training, Participants should be able to understand:
- Complete a business and industry risk analysis
- Understand the relationship between the qualitative and quantitative aspects of a credit analysis and calculate the ratios foe the selected company
- Understand rating agency methodology and public ratings
- Analyze the ratios in context with the business and industry analysis and draw conclusions on the historical data
- Compare peer performance and complete a trend analysis for the selected company
- Recognize the off-balance sheet risks and quantify these risks
- Perform a cash flow analysis and associated reconciliations
- Forecast the key value drivers and their impact on the company's future performance
- Analyze the existing capital structure and determine the appropriate financing alternatives for the target company
- Propose structuring solutions consistent with a risk/reward strategy
- Apply operational risk techniques to determine key documentation requirements