Data and Technology driven marketing is of increasing importance to most businesses and organisations today. This course covers the concepts and application of data & technology to marketing and will equip attendees with the skills to plan and implement a successful data & technology marketing strategy.
Attendees will be introduced to the broad array of interactive marketing programs including an overview of online marketing, online acquisition, online conversion, online retention, online analytics, and data-driven marketing. This course will cover the advantages and challenges as well as identify key differences between Internet marketing and traditional marketing.
Other course topics include the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing, using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, podcasting and blogging with concentration on application of Facebook in increasing traffic to your business page.
This course is targeted at marketers and business people seeking to gain an overview of the business value of digital marketing and how it can be leveraged to achieve acquisition, conversion and retention of customers (online). It will also be of interest to individuals or organisations interested in learning more about this subject, advance their career/business prospects in the online/digital marketing arena or interested in reducing the cost associated with traditional marketing initiatives by adopting digital marketing.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Know the primary business models for online businesses
- Describe the main marketing objectives for online businesses
- Identify the main advantages and challenges for Internet marketing across online acquisition, online conversion, and online retention
- Enumerate differences between traditional marketing and Internet marketing
- Assess the differences between various online marketing programs
- Apply Online marketing tools to marketing
- Describe how Online marketing programs can be measured Attend this training and earn 5 CPD points towards any IIM Certification Program.
Who should attend?
SMEs, Marketing Team members, Marketers, Business Development Personnel, Business Managers, Content developers, Social Media Marketers, Marketing Team, Enthusiasts’ etc.
Class is limited to 15 Delegates only. Download registration form online and submit to email@example.com with payment before 16th January, 2015 at the organization's website.