The efficient and transparent management of an organisation can only be built on the adequate management of their records, be they electronic or physical. Participants in this course will be able to understand basic concepts of physical and electronic records management, and understand hybrid systems and the challenges of working in a hybrid environment.
- Introduction - Physical/Electronic Records Management (ERM)
- Physical /Electronic Records: Basic Concepts
- Physical /Electronic Record-keeping Systems
- Management Issues Physical /Electronic Records
- Guidance for the Creation and Use Physical /Electronic Records
- Establishing an Physical /Electronic Records Programme: Programme Level Issues
- The Components of a Physical /Electronic Data and Records Management Programme
Who Should Attend?
Records Management Staff and other members of staff who handle information