PearlCon Training, the training arm of PearlMutual Consulting Limited, is pleased to invite you to participate in the Enterprise Risk Management Training. Our trainings are designed and delivered to provide a hands-on learning experience, as our experienced faculty members use case-studies, exercises, group discussions, and explanatory notes to deliver robust sessions.
Since many industries and countries have been unable to manage financial risks in the aftermath of the global financial crisis, a more sustainable approach needs to be promoted. This programme will explore the crisis, identifying the weaknesses in risk management programmes and focusing on the things that were done right. Basel II, Basel III, Solvency II will be represented, along with the framework they provide.
Our five-day program is ideal but not restricted to executive management, senior management, risk professionals, auditors, and regulators. This comprehensive five day training will provide you with the tools to build a working enterprise risk management framework so you can implement an effective ERM system. This program will also help you to develop risk management skills, and to apply what you have learnt to real-life ERM projects.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to,
- Benchmark their ERM practices against the ERM framework in order to measure their present practices stand-up to industry standards
- Comply with the requirements for corporate governance
- Learn how to align risk appetite and strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions and reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage multiple and cross-organizational risks
- Provide integrated responses to multiple risks
- Improve the deployment of capital