Contract Management Course
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 04 - 07 Aug, 2015
Organizations need effective contract management practices to avoid risk and achieve optimal outcomes. This course provides the knowledge and skills to successfully manage and execute the contracting process.
Competencies the Course Delivers
- Ability to apply effective contracting strategies to maximize results and minimize risk
- Ability to manage a contract life cycle properly
- Ability to select the most qualified vendors
- Ability to orchestrate the negotiation process for "win-win" outcomes
- Ability to achieve the delivery of intended objectives and successful contract closure
- Introduction to Contract concepts
- The basis of contract around the world
- Contract formation
- Contract formalities
- Authority to contract
- The Board of Tender (BOD)
- Contract Stakeholders Management for Effective Results
- Elements of stakeholder’s management
- Stakeholder’s analysis
- Stakeholders planning
- Stakeholder’s prioritization techniques
- Supply Chain Management in Contracts Management
- What exactly is the Supply Chain Management?
- How the Supply Chain works
- The logistics of Contract in the Chain
- The buyer’s influence on the Supply Chain
- Common mistakes in contract management and solutions
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.