Foundation Excel for Financial and Business Analysis
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 28 - 30 Oct, 2015
This course presents the first level of understanding of the working of MS Excel for its use to deliver basic financial and accounting assignments. It is for Analysts in accounts and finance functions who must possess a simple competence to use excel to generate management reports.
- A First Look at Excel
- Starting the Excel programme
- What is the Active Cell?
- The Excel cell referencing system
- Entering numbers and text
- Default text and number alignment
- Adding a column of numbers
- Worksheets and Workbooks
- Saving a workbook
- Closing a workbook
- Creating a new workbook
- Opening a workbook
- Switching between workbooks
- Saving a workbook using another name
- Saving a workbook using a different file type
- Getting help
- Searching for Help
- The Help ‘Table of Contents’
- Printing a Help topic
- Alt key help
- Using Excel
- Selection Techniques
- Why are selection techniques important?
- Selecting a cell
- Selecting a range of connecting cells
- Selecting a range of non-connecting cells
- Selecting the entire worksheet
- Selecting a row
- Selecting a range of connecting rows
- Selecting a range of non-connected rows
- Selecting a column
- Selecting a range of connecting columns
- Selecting a range of non-connecting columns
- Manipulating Rows and Columns
- Inserting rows into a worksheet
- Inserting columns into a worksheet
- Deleting rows within a worksheet
- Deleting columns within a worksheet
- Modifying column widths
- Modifying column widths using ‘drag and drop’
- Automatically resizing the column width to fit contents
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 03 - 04 Nov, 2016
Tom Associates Training
Failure to put SMART health, safety and environmental policies and procedures in place could be an expensive mistake. The illnesses and ...