This intensive workshop has the objective to give the participants an in-depth understanding of the Cash and Liquidity Management activity of a corporate organization. As well it provides the needs and requirements of a corporate Cash and Liquidity Management activity and how the banking community can fulfil those needs. Making use of cases and experience of the trainer the course will equip delegates to build a better understanding of the Cash and Liquidity activity of corporate treasury organizations.
- What is corporate treasury management and its activities and how does it relate to
- Cash and Liquidity management and the working capital of the corporation
- How is the cash management function embedded in the corporate treasury organization?
- What are the daily activities of cash management?
- Why do banks offer cash management services and how does this benefit me in the Selection of banking rations and the management of my banks
- Explanation of payment instruments (both open account and documentary) and the
impact on liquidity
- Financial instruments used to manage the liquidity
- A deep dive into the Cash and Liquidity Management function of a corporate treasury by
using the following themes:
- Understand the dynamics of the liquidities
- Control and manage the liquidities
- Continuation of the cash management deep dive:
- Advanced cash pooling and the implications when implementing these structures
- Optimize the use of the asset cash
- Here we will discuss all the issues regarding investing the cash short term with banks
- Bring it all together, the participants will work on a case to apply their newly gained knowledge to structure a cash management solution for a corporate.
- Understand the benefits and cost structure of the solution from corporate
- perspective and the revenue dynamics of the bank who provides the
- This workshop is suitable for all patricians within the field of Cash and Liquidity management
- among them cash managers and as well bankers and Trade and Cash Management Sales
|Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre, Plot 693 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi, Abuja
||Dec 14 - 17 Dec, 2021
DR. FRANCIS OKEREKE 08035062583
A distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals