- Leadership and commitment
- OHS Policy and strategic objectives
- Organization, resources and documentation
- Evaluation and risk management
- HSE Planning & Goal setting
- Implementation and monitoring
- Auditing and reviewing
- Non-compliance and corrective action
- Contingency and emergency planning
- Safety Culture Model
Who should attend?
This training is specially designed for organizations that want to build a formidable HSE-MS: MD/CEOs, Human Resources Managers, General Manager, project managers, Team leaders, Construction managers, line managers, HSE managers/coordinators/ officers, contractors, sub contractors, facility managers, Supervisors, Technical, Operations manager, government and regulatory bodies officials, etc
Benefits of the Training
This training focuses on the main elements necessary to develop, implement and maintain an HSE-MS that would create a positive safety culture at workplace.
At the end of the training, participants will:
Understand relevant Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) issues in building formidable HSE-MS at workplace
Learn how to develop HSE policies within an objective-setting management system, acquire HSE planning skills and goal setting techniques taking into account information about the significant hazards and environmental effects of their operations.
Generate a template for ensuring compliance with international best practices, local regulations, etc
Understand how to develop and maintain a positive safety culture throughout the organization
- Power Points Presentations
- Small group activities o Lecture note
- Case studies, video clips, etc
Please, all nominees should reach the training coordinator on or before 20th February, 2015.