Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve.
- Is your team able to solve problems?
- Can they resolve conflict?
- Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best?
- Do they work well together?
This course is designed for students who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
- Identify different types of teams
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better