UK Executive Study Tour in Waste Management
By: Aecogreen International UK LTD
Jul 13 - 18 Jul, 2015
We are proud to partner with the prestigious Centre for Waste Management, University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) UK to organising a full package, intensive executive masters study tour for waste and environmental management professionals.
Who should attend?
- Legislators and Law makers
- Members of Government Executive Cabinets
- Heads of Industries and CEOs
- Environmental and Waste Managers in Private and Public Organisations
- Practicing Environmentalists
- Those seeking contacts and Investors in the Waste and Environmental Management Sector
What to expect
- All UK transport provided from arrival airport
- Site visits to
- Land fill sites
- Waste to energy plants
- Local Council recycling plants
- Networking sessions with leading environmental and waste managers in the public and private sector
- Seminar and Lecture sessions
- UK Recycling Managers Training
- Lectures from University professors
- Executive hotel accommodation for duration of study tour
- All meals during study tour
- Time for shopping, sight-seeing and local attractions
What will you get for attending?
- University of Central Lancashire Certificate
- Recycling Managers Training Certificate
- Opportunity to complete a work based assessment and be awarded 20 Credits of a UCLAN Masters Certificate
Venue: Centre for Waste Management, University of Central Lancashire, UK.