Identification of Key Result Areas (KRAs), manpower planning, target setting, resource management and staff performance appraisal are important functions of administrative and personnel officers. These are vital management functions and require competence to effectively carry them out.
This workshop holding in Shangisha, Lagos state is designed to equip participants with relevant management techniques and skills that will enable them to operate as effective and efficient Administrative and Personnel Officers.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply modern management techniques
- Identify key result areas in their jobs
- Set targets and performance standards for themselves and subordinates
- Evaluate employees ‘performance objectively
- Build effective work teams.
- Management Concepts and Processes
- Personnel Functions
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Delegation and Authority
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Effective Team Building
- Leadership and Motivation
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Computer Application
- Performance Appraisal
- Industrial Relations
Lectures, discussions, role-play and case studies. Audio–visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Personnel Managers, Administrative Managers and other Functional Managers
A. U. Adukwu