Experience has shown that the financial prosperity of an individual is directly related to efficiency in managing disposable income.
Personal income management addresses basic issues required for an individual to manage disposable income through excellent planning for consumption, savings and investments. The enormous belief in the size of income as a sole function of financial prosperity is dangerously diminishing our culture of savings, investment, and entrepreneurial initiatives.
The workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with relevant skills and expose to personal income management.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to
- Discuss key issues in personal income management
- Explain personal financial planning
- Apply financial discipline approaches
- Cultivate savings and investment habit
- Know investment options and opportunities
- Discuss income management in the period of financial stress
- Do retirement planning.
Officers at both Senior and Middle level, in both private and public sector organizations and those who desire to start a business and need to plan ahead.