Good report writing and presentation skills are usually learned on the fly through trial and error, however, the techniques of writing the various technical reports have to be learned and acquired. These skills are best acquired through supervised instruction and feedback, interaction with other professionals, and personal effort for research and practice. This workshop holding in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state intends to prepare participants to be able to write and present good reports
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Determine the importance of good report writing in decision making
- Discuss the concepts and theories of communication
- Explain the different types of reports and their applications
- Write good reports and present them effectively
- Use different multimedia devices for report presentation.
The programme is designed for Public Officers on GL. 08 and above, and their counterparts in the private sector. Personal Assistants, Researchers and all others whose jobs involve writing of reports will also benefit from the course.