Managing employees and clients effectively can increase any organization productivity. However, experience has shown that human beings don’t always behave normally and act rationally as desired of them. Thus, it is essential for people working together to learn ways of managing the difficult behaviours that may arise in their course of discharging their duties. Some of these difficult employees can destroy a company reputation for life. This workshop is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills and values essential for fully exploitation of the creative potentials of the employee for improved managing of difficult colleagues and clients.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to use the wiles of their more highly evolved brain to divert your colleagues from constantly acting out their evolutionary battle and put them back on track
- Learn the rules and skills for dealing with irrationality in others and gain the self-knowledge to identify and cope with their own behaviour
- Learn how to tap their professional creativity to solve office problems
- Learn how taming their unconscious can lower stress level and teaches them ways to keep their cool even when everybody around them has lost control.
- Understanding the rules for social hierarchy in the office
- Working with irritable people
- Handling upset clients effectively
- The customer service model
- Corporate juvenile delinquents
- The customer from outer space
- Management by mind-reading
Participant expected to attend the workshop are all employees at different levels.
Lectures, discussion, syndicate sessions, case studies simulation exercise. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods.