Benefits of attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Relate to the benefits of BS 25999 to an organization.
- Understand the elements sequence of the Business Continuity (BC) lifecycle.
- Identify how BC planning can assist an organization in identifying and avoiding potential business disruptions.
- Implement and manage a business continuity management system.
Who should attend?
Individuals, managers, supervisors and all those who are engaged in protecting the organization against business risk and disruption
- Introduction to Business Continuity Concepts
- Definition of BCM
- Benefits and Needs of Implementing a BCM
- Potential Risks to Business and Sources of Risk and Disasters
- What Threatens Your Business?
- BCM Terms
- Overview of BC Standards
- Why Standards?
- Types of Standards