By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define measures, metrics and Key
- Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources.
- List the KPIs that should be used in measuring Human Resources as a function.
- List and calculate the main KPIs that should be used to measure the efficiency of the critical processes in HR.
- Define and calculate the main formulae for evaluating the financial contribution of HR to the organization.
- Define and calculate the employee satisfaction index and use it to measure employee morale.
Who should attend?
Human Resources professionals who need to evaluate, and report on, the effectiveness of Human Resources to senior management. The program is also suitable for Human Resources managers and senior executives who are accountable for the overall contribution of the HR function.
- Key Performance Indicators
- The Importance of Measuring
- Measures, Metrics and KPIs: The Main Differences
- Characteristics of Smart KPIs
- Types of KPIs
- Organizational KPIs
- Organizational Appeal and Reputation
- Salary Competitiveness
- Human Value Added
- Career Growth