By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the operations of the finance and accounting department.
- Acquire internationally implemented best practices in the following areas: accounts payables, billing, budgeting, cash management and treasury, costing, filing, financial statements, general ledger, inventory, payroll, and policies and procedures.
- Apply their knowledge through hands-on workshops and group presentations.
Who should attend?
Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, managers, supervisors, and finance professionals, who need to understand, apply and implement practical tools to enable them to run the finance department more efficiently.
- Importance of Best Practices (BP)
- Defining BP and Implementation Techniques
- Effective versus Efficient Tools
- Your First and Most Important Tool: Internal Customer Surveys
- Accounts Payable (AP) Best Practices
- The Role of Accounts Payable and Accounts Payable Cycle
- Improving AP through Decentralization and Centralization
- Enhancing AP Processing Using Vendor Analysis and Reconciliation
- Purchasing Catalogue
- Automating Expense Reporting