By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Behave correctly in both business and social situations.
- Interact effectively with different personality types.
- Represent the organization at various functions.
- Organize and manage events such as business luncheons and formal dinners.
- Meet and greet important guests, clients and customers in a proper manner.
Who should attend?
Personnel officers, personal assistants, employees: in the hospitality business and all those whose position requires dealing and interacting with important persons in both government and private sectors.
- Definitions of Etiquette and Protocol
- What Is Etiquette?
- What Is Protocol?
- What Is the Right Behavior?
- Image Making and Image Management
- Guest Relations
- Gaining Guests Respect
- Proper Greetings and Introductions
- Professional Hand-Shaking
- Business Cards