Today’s workers bring a lot more to their employers and demand more in return, with a more sophisticated workforce. The HR professional of today has a more complex role than before. This course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to make a valuable contribution to the success and continued effectiveness of the HR function. The subjects covered in this course will enabale participants to be up-to-date with the latest thinking, approaches and parctices.
- Explain the role and purpose of the HR function
- Develop HR policies based on strategic aims of the organisation
- Apply HR practices that support the achievement of company’s goals
- Build up a high performance culture
- Distinguish that managing people is a collective activity of Line Managers and HR
- Identify and develop critical skills in crucial areas to ensure the right people in the right place at the right time
- Demonstrate & deal constructively with any performance/behavioural issues and ensure maximum input from all employees