By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Get an inside look at personality and its various dimensions.
- Identify the major mental abilities which affect performance.
- Define conditions for effective goal setting.
- Comprehend the major traits of Emotional Intelligence and their impact on performance.
- Us e persuasive techniques in influencing people
Who should attend?
Managers, senior managers, directors and executives
- Major Forces in Business Environments Today
- Competencies of Stars versus Average Performers
- Personality and Its Attributes
- Why is Personality Important?
- How is Personality Measured?
- Holland Typology of Personality Sample Occupations
- Individual Differences: Perception and Attitudes
- How Attitude Influences Behaviour
- Goal Setting