By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Leverage your Excel skills to new heights of business reporting expertise.
- Design the super business reporting model.
- Develop dynamic business dashboards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhance decision making.
- Learn advanced report development techniques to link up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, and other Databases.
- Build automated business models using forecasting and what-if analysis.
Who should attend?
General business professionals, professionals using excel in the day-to-day business, project managers, finance and accounting, business managers, research professionals, strategy directors and managers, financial controllers, accounting managers, financial directors, senior accountants, financial analysts and general ledger accountants.
- The Advanced Tools
- Dynamic Consolidation
- Data Validation
- Multiple Scenario Manager
- Pivot Tables - Advanced
- List, Check, Option, and Spinner Data Modeling
- Advanced Formulas Techniques
- Data Tables
- The Super Model Techniques
- How a Model Should Work
Note: This is a hands-on training program using Laptops/Computers. For Dubai programs, REENEL ASSOCIATES will provide laptops; outside Dubai, participants are requested to carry their own laptops equipped with Microsoft Excel 2007/2010.